DIVISION OF STUDENT SERVICES
Become a Volunteer
Career services offers several ways that alumni
can volunteer their time and services to current students and other
alumni seeking career advice. Please drop us a note in e-mail email@example.com.
Some volunteer include:
- Provide students with internship or full-time job opportunities.
- Be included in our Alumni Volunteer database so that students and other alumni may contact you to seek advice, and to learn more about your job, career, or industry.
- Come to campus and give participate in a variety of informational sessions for students.
- Meet with students (in the Portland metro area, or at your location) to give them information about your job/career path. Tell your story, where you are and how you arrived there.
- Have a student job-shadow you. (Spend the day together so they can see what a typical work day looks like for you).